Jr. Copywriter (FT Staff)
Are you fun and creative? Do you like ideating and storytelling? Maybe you’re tired of the politics at your ad agency or you’ve always dreamed of working at a place where you can finally create cool sh*t. If this is you, you should apply. Mustache is a mid-sized, full-service agency, and as a Mustache Copywriter, you’ll strategize, ideate, and write across an endless range of brands in a 360 world, with a focus on storytelling and social media campaigns.
- Write catchy, persuasive copy that captures the strategic and creative vision;
- Brainstorm copy and social ideas and possible angles for a client’s ad materials;
- Contribute ideas for integrated campaigns and video content;
- Write video scripts and respond to notes and feedback;
- Help prepare pitch concepts for clients;
- Conduct research to inform ideas and concepts;
- Work in pod with Creative Director and Art Director/Graphic Designer;
- Write in multiple voices and styles;
- Work across multiple projects and brands, in either pitch or sale, at any given moment.
- 2 –3 year’s agency experience in social and video;
- Passion and experience in TECH, START UP, ENTERTAINMENT brands;
- Big picture thinker – ideas person;
- Enthusiastic about managing an active, multi-brand project slate;
- Responds well to feedback and plays well in collaborative environment.
What We Offer
- Full-time salaried position with paid vacation and holidays,
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with substantive employer contribution,
- 401k with company match,
- Growth opportunities and excellent company culture,
- Salary to commensurate with experience