Art Director / Graphics (FT Staff)
Mustache is seeking an Art Director who lives and breathes imagery and graphic design. Someone who is a strategic thinker, has an expansive visual animation, and is excited to craft concepts and visual approaches for brand campaigns. The right candidate consumes and creates social content and is passionate about storytelling. The Art Director works in Mustache’s Creative team, charged with strategizing and concepting campaigns from ideation through execution across an endless range of brands in a 360 world, with a focus on content.
- Create and manage visual concepts/treatments for clients;Guide and collaborate on the approach to campaigns and decks;
- Concept and design content including gifs, memes, social assets, etc.;
- Craft the look and feel of photo-based campaigns;
- Work in pod with Creative Director and Copywriter;
- Collaborate with Producers and Directors on aesthetic, styling, and props;
- Provide art direction on set;
- Heavily involved with social-based campaigns.
- 3-5 years agency experience with focus in social;
- Former graphic designer preferred
- Strong visual perspective and a little bit weird;
- Personal and professional background in Instagram and other social platforms;
- Passion for and experience in comedy and technology a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to concept and execute visual approaches through portfolio;
- Enthusiastic about managing an active and diverse project slate.
What We Offer
- Salary to commensurate with experience;
- Full-time staff position with paid vacation and holidays;
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with 50% employer contribution;
- 401k with company match;
- Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.