Associate Account Executive (Full-Time Staff)
Mustache is seeking an Associate Account Executive to join Mustache’s growing team. The Associate Account Executive works closely with the Senior Account Executive to scope new client opportunities, coordinate projects, and communicate with internal execution teams. In addition, the Associate Account Executive will own account management on specific projects, and support coordination of RFPs and marketing strategies on certain opportunities. This role is a growth incubator for those looking develop a career in Account Management – in an agency that is all about content!
- Provide day-to-day general and administrative support to Senior Account Executive;
- Communicate with clients to coordinate calls and meetings;
- Assist in preparation, research, and creation of capability decks for new client meetings;
- Support Senior Account Executive with note taking and preparing briefs based on calls and meetings;
- Step in for Account Executive and lead on certain calls and meetings;
- Trigger internal financial processes and liaise between Accounting and client for payment schedule, onboarding, and invoicing;
- Organize and maintain all relevant client and project materials and documentation including contracts, assets, internal briefs on server;
- With demonstrated success in above duties, ease into taking ownership on select accounts and projects.
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in Accounts related internship or other Accounts related position in agency or media industry;
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field;
- Enthusiastic about managing an active, multi-brand project slate;
- Responds well to feedback and plays well in collaborative environment;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow within the organization.
What We Offer
- Salary to commensurate with experience;
- Full-time staff position with paid vacation and holidays;
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with 50% employer contribution;
- 401k with company match;
- Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.