Line Producer – Bidding (FT Staff)
The Line Producer – Bidding at Mustache lives in the project conception and bidding phase of content production. They are the ultimate producer of possibilities in an agency that is all about content – ranging from gifs, memes, social videos, broadcast commercials, branded content, web-series, and beyond! In this role, you will oversee the scoping, development, and response, of all bids for Mustache’s brand-based content and pass-off of closed business to execution teams. You will collaborate with Mustache’s strategy, creative, production, and post-production departments to distill client dreams into producible realities, with a focus on creative alignment and strategy. This position reports to Mustache’s Head of Production.
- Scope client opportunities on a per-project or AOR basis including creative, production, and post-production from budget ranges of $10,000 to $5,000,000;
- Attend client calls and meetings with strategy, account executives and creative team- members;
- Serve as the logistical voice on client calls, organically steering conversation towards production answers while building excitement with client around capabilities and creative results;
- Create budgets, timelines, and assumptions for Mustache projects in pitch phase, including bids for brand related creative, content, or integrated campaigns;
- Work closely with creative, accounts, and strategy to shape deliverables of the bid and ensure the creative concepts meet client goals, and can be executed within budget and timeline proposed;
- Work with strategy and accounts team to develop, scope, and position opportunities for variants and options at price point ranges.
- Consult with creative, production, and post-production department leaders to further refine budget estimates and ensure effective use of all internal resources available;
- Work with executive leadership to further develop and scale the general bidding, budgeting, and tracking processes;
- Ensure that the final proposal delivered to accurately aligns the creative concepts and budget pitched.
- Reports to Mustache’s Head of Production, and is supported by Supervising Producer, Managing Director of Post, and Creative Coordinator.
- 6-8 year’s overall production experience, including 3 year’s experience focused on budgeting and leadership in creative, production, and post;
- Has experience budgeting both AOR and per-project engagements;
- Is enthusiastic about joining a growing company, and the chance to help shape evolving workflows and processes;
- Has proficiency in AICP guidelines, budgeting software, and excel;
- Has proficiency in communicating with clients and stakeholders
What We Offer
- Salary to commensurate with experience;
- Full-time staff position with paid vacation and holidays;
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with 50% employer contribution;
- 401k with company match;
- Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.