Office Coordinator (FT Staff)
Mustache is on the lookout for new talent to join our growing team. We are seeking an extremely detail-oriented and organized full-time Office Coordinator. This role facilitates the day-to-day operations and upkeep of the company’s 70 employee office and provides administrative support to our Finance & Operations team. The Office Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Manager.
While Mustache’s team is dedicated, fast-paced, and professional, our culture is casual, and inclusive. The right candidate will infuse every task with their energetic style and positive attitude, no matter how great or small. The person in this role will strive to maintain a balance of fun and order in the workplace.
- Serve as point person to staff for office support and maintenance, including mailing, supplies, office equipment, errands, shopping, and other miscellaneous office tasks;
- Reception responsibilities, including answering phones, maintaining office appearance, and greeting guests;
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment;
- Negotiate pricing with office vendors and service providers;
- Liaise with building management and facility management vendors, including cleaning, maintenance, catering, and security services;
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires;
- Coordinate meetings and interviews;
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, including parties, celebrations, and happy hours;
- 1-2 years experience in office management and coordination;
- College degree;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in fast-paced environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds;
What We Offer
- Great company culture and supportive team;
- Opportunities for growth after demonstrated success in role;
- Paid Time Off including vacation days, personal days, and holidays;
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with substantive employer contribution;
- 401k with company match.
Mustache is content – Scripted, Unscripted, Live Action, Animation, Short Form, Long Form, TV, Social Media, Commercial, Branded Content and beyond. Staffed with a passionate and diverse set of multi-hyphenate creators and doers, Mustache is poised to craft soup-to-nuts, visually-stunning, imaginative, thoughtful, and sometimes hilarious content and campaigns for any platform. Born of an instinct to buck tradition and institutional bloat, our energized team is designed to contend with the biggest dinosaurs in the advertising, digital and entertainment industries. Mustache is the future of creativity.
Mustache delivers full creative, strategy, production, post-production and distribution/campaign management services under one roof. With a full-time staff of 50 employees and growing, we maintain a flat, family-like culture with room for upward growth and mobility. We support a wide range of clients comprised of tech, beauty, fashion, communication and OTT distribution brands including but not limited to Netflix, CondeNast Entertainment, Amazon, Google, Grammarly, Kiehl’s, Neutrogena, Viceland, The New York Times, and IFC.