Full-Time Post Production Supervisor
Mustache, a full-service creative content agency located in DUMBO, is looking to hire a Post Production Supervisor with 5-7 years of professional experience, for their Digital Content Department. The position is full-time, and starting immediately. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the editorial workflows and delivery best practices for broadcast commercial and digital content. Having a strong understanding of video storytelling and the consumer viewing experience on social media platforms is critical. The candidate must have experience with the flexible budgeting and unique timeline creation that producing social video content demands. They should be a master multi-tasker, cool under pressure, have a passion for organizational systems & spreadsheets. Experience supervising and leading a team of people in a project context or department structure is required. The candidate should be solutions-oriented and love creative problem-solving. This role relies on an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment where building positive and productive relationships internally with co-workers and externally with contractors and vendors is paramount. Client-facing experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite are a plus. They will report directly to the Managing Director of Post.
- Reports directly to Managing Director
- Generates, or provides feedback on project timelines
- Assigns projects to Producers, Editors, Designers, etc. with even workload distribution and best creative/skills fit in mind
- Sources, vets, and contracts third-party vendors based on project need including music composers, stock video houses, color correct & audio mix shops
- Recruits and vets contractor and full-time candidates for project and staff roles (e.g. Editors, AEs, Post Producers)
- Leads strategic editorial & delivery planning for all large scale campaigns
- Manages all ongoing bookings & holds and associated day-to-day adjustments
- Codes & processes all invoices, time entries & credit card charges
- Actualizes budgets as needed
- Participate with an active voice in the strategic evolution of the department
Mustache is a full-service content agency located in Brooklyn, and our clients are some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and success. We maintain a welcoming environment, and we work hard to provide an atmosphere for creative exploration. It helps that everyone here is also pretty cool.