WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
The ultimate goal of play is a world that respects and celebrates human health and happiness. It is the kind of world we hope to work for, and one we aim to help create.
Although Mustache has long considered itself to be a good and safe space, a home for well intentioned misfits, dreamers and magicians, we understand that good intentions are not good enough. Our work will not be done until every person who works at Mustache feels like they have a voice, that they are seen and heard and that this is a place where they can and want to grow.
Values IN ACTION
We practice a company culture that embodies that vision with respect to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, and Sustainability. Below are some of the initiatives we have launched and sustained in recent years.
Diversity, Equity, & inclusion
- Work with DEI-Training organization Boundless Awareness for quarterly all-agency trainings and monthly Lunch & Learns around key DEI issues
- Over $200K worth of Pro-Bono services for BIPOC-owned small businesses and/or organizations in support of dismantling systemic oppression
- Partnerships with multiple external diversity mentorship & recruitment programs, such as with the 4A’s, Infor13, and Where Are All the Black People
- A member of Clean Creatives, a coalition of people in the advertising, PR, and marketing industries to refuse contracts with fossil fuel companies
- Implemented operational model for sustainable production processes on-set & with partners
- Adopted more environmentally-friendly office environment practices, such as replacing disposable supplies and sourcing more consciously